CDL-A Company Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Jobs in Conway, AR
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Conway, AR
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn up To $90K-$100K Annually
- Up to $0.64/mile based on experience & location
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Minimum Guarantees Available! Ask a Recruiter About Your Guarantee
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- 22 Years of Age - 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
- LP drivers: fixed payment for 3 months and then enjoy a variable per mile lease
Beyond the job benefits listed above, there are additional advantages with truck driving jobs in Conway. Arkansas is a junction for truck traffic moving along east-west and north-south routes in the central U.S. Major interstates converge at West Memphis and Little Rock, making Arkansas an attractive base for carriers that offer trucker driver jobs. The trucking industry plays a critical role in the Arkansas economy offering a very stable environment for truck drivers.
You may be interested inView all
Drive for a Top 20 U.S. Flatbed Hauler
P.I. & I. is a Top 20 U.S. Flatbed carrier - now hiring Company Drivers in Conway, AR
Let's get the show on the road