CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers Receive A $5,000 Sign-On in Kingman, AZ
CDL-A Flatbed Drivers in Kingman, AZ
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
The Western Region’s #1 Flatbed Carrier is HIRING NOW! System Transport offers big company resources with a family feel for our flatbed drivers. We are hiring Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers to drive modern flatbed trucks hauling vital goods and materials like glass, steel, aluminum, building materials, locomotive wheels, machinery, coils, and specialty metals.
You spoke. We listened. Right now, earn MORE with our NEW Industry-Leading Pay Packages for Local, Regional, and OTR (Over The Road) Routes when you drive for System Transport as a CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver. PLUS – for a limited time, you can earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus! In addition to your pay package, you can earn more with accessorial pay.
Pick/drop pay | Tarp pay | Safety Bonuses every Quarter | Referral Bonuses when you refer qualified CDL-A Flatbed Drivers
Call System Transport at 833-649-4468
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Industry-leading Pay Package: pick/drop pay, tarp pay and more
- Weekly Pay Direct Deposit
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K
- Paid Vacation Time
- Great home time (varies from daily to every 3 weeks depending on location)
- $1,600 Transition Pay Package; $800 of which is allotted for orientation for your first 2 weeks so you can focus on driving while we take care of the rest.
- Paid Orientation & Training in Spokane, WA: airfare, hotel room, breakfast & lunch are covered!
- Quick Training: arrive Monday, get your truck on Thursday
- Modern Equipment & Comfort: tractors avg life of 2.5 years and quipped with APUs, refrigerators and more
- Flatbed, specialized, or heavy-haul loads
- Become a driver trainer and help new drivers learn the ropes!
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 years of age or older
- 4 months of driving experience required (1 year prefered but not necessary)
- A safe driving record on the road
Call System Transport Today at 833-649-4468
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Kingman. With an excellent highway system, and sunny weather, Arizona’s position as a state rich in resources, military manufacturing, and technology, offers stability for truckers or anyone seeking truck driver jobs in Arizona.
You may be interested inView all
2 weeks out, then 2 days off
Make Up to $1850 / week - Regional Route - CDL Flatbed Truck Driver - $5K Sign-On Bonus
3 weeks out, then 3 days off