Experienced Diesel Technicians Needed in Phoenix, AZ
Enjoy excellent Pay and benefits with this top name carrier.
Our diesel technicians service a modern fleet of equipment, with the chance to work with the latest technology, tools and diagnostics systems. At locations across the nation, we offer entry-level, associate and senior opportunities and career paths for diesel technicians and support personnel.
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for performing basic maintenance, service, and repair of J.B. Hunt tractors, trailers and other equipment. Technicians must be able to complete all fleet maintenance processes and ensure that units always meet J.B. Hunt’s specifications.
Diesel Tech Benefits
- $19.50-$37 per hour
- Ask about our sign-on bonus
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after just 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
- 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of experience in semi-tractor/trailer maintenance and repair and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A/C Certification
- DOT certified in FHWA Inspections & Air Brakes
- Basic tools are required to successfully perform this role. These tools must be supplied by the employee in most locations. Employees without their own tools may obtain them through a toolbox purchase program.
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Phoenix. With an excellent highway system, and sunny weather, Arizona’s position as a state rich in resources, military manufacturing, and technology, offers stability for truckers or anyone seeking truck driver jobs in Arizona.