Experienced Diesel Technicians Needed in Stockton, CA
Enjoy excellent Pay and benefits with this top name carrier.
Our diesel technicians service a modern fleet of equipment, with the chance to work with the latest technology, tools and diagnostics systems. At locations across the nation, we offer entry-level, associate and senior opportunities and career paths for diesel technicians and support personnel.
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for performing basic maintenance, service, and repair of J.B. Hunt tractors, trailers and other equipment. Technicians must be able to complete all fleet maintenance processes and ensure that units always meet J.B. Hunt’s specifications.
Diesel Tech Benefits
- $19.50-$37 per hour
- Ask about our sign-on bonus
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after just 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
- 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of experience in semi-tractor/trailer maintenance and repair and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A/C Certification
- DOT certified in FHWA Inspections & Air Brakes
- Basic tools are required to successfully perform this role. These tools must be supplied by the employee in most locations. Employees without their own tools may obtain them through a toolbox purchase program.
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Stockton. California is a gateway in and out of the US to most anywhere in the world, including Mexico. Of the western states, none has a greater impact on the US economy than California and, likewise, you won’t find more quantity or variety of truck driving jobs anywhere else. With a large population and some of the top industries, California is a conduit for freight coming and leaving its 11 deep water ports (two of which are the busiest ports in the US), Silicon Valley, and points up and down the west coast and inland.