CDL-A Company Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Jobs in Rockford, IL
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Rockford, IL
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn up To $90K-$100K Annually
- Up to $0.64/mile based on experience & location
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Minimum Guarantees Available! Ask a Recruiter About Your Guarantee
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- 22 Years of Age - 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
- LP drivers: fixed payment for 3 months and then enjoy a variable per mile lease
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in Rockford. Illinois offers truck drivers many opportunities since it borders the Great Lakes, which is a major freshwater waterway serving the Central US. Illinois ranks as the sixth busiest state in exports in the US, even without direct access to a seaport. Cross country routes make Illinois one of the Midwest’s most advantageous states for truck drivers to call home.
You may be interested inView all
Come Join Our Family Today
Class A Drivers in Rockford, IL - Great Pay, Full Benefits & Bonuses!
Flatbedders Get It Done