CDL-A Heavy Haul & Refrigerated Truck Drivers in Eugene, OR
CDL-A Company Drivers in Eugene, OR - Reefer & Heavy Haul across the Western USA
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
TWT Refrigerated Service is hiring Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers to drive refrigerated and heavy haul routes right now! As a TWT Refrigerated Driver or Heavy Haul CDL-A Truck Driver, you will haul vital goods like beef, frozen fries, beverages, paper, and paint. TWT offers big company resources with a family feel for our truck drivers. We offer refrigerated and heavy haul drivers great pay packages and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, good home time, medical and dental, 401K, and more!
You spoke. We listened. Right now, earn MORE with our NEW Industry-Leading Pay Packages for Regional and OTR (Over The Road) Routes when you drive for TW Transport as a CDL-A Refrigerated or Heavy-Haul Truck Driver. PLUS – for a limited time, you can earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus! In addition to your pay package, we offer more earning opportunities for drivers.
Safety Bonuses Every Quarter . . . Referral Bonuses when you refer qualified CDL-A Flatbed Drivers. Call TWT at 833-651-6484
Truck Driver Benefits:
- NEW Industry-Leading Pay Packages
- Pick/drop pay, Pay Per Mile, and more
- Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- We offer a $1,600 transition package; $800 of which is allotted for orientation for your first 2 weeks so you can focus on driving while we take care of the rest
- Paid Orientation & Training in Spokane, Washington
- Arrive Monday, get in your truck by Thursday . . . It’s that easy
- Medical/Dental, 401(K)
- Good Home Time, Paid Vacation Time, and more
- Modern Equipment & Comfort
- Heavy Haul or Refrigerated Van Routes, we have them all! Drive alone or as a team
Requirements to Qualify:
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 4+ months of driving experience required
- A safe driving record on the road
Call TWT to apply at 833-651-6484
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Eugene. Oregon’s location on the upper west coast offer ideal conditions for truck drivers from weather to opportunities ranging from shipping lumber to technology to California, Washington and Canada.
You may be interested inView all
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in Eugene, OR - up to $325K - show tours!
The Open Road is How We Roll