CDL-A Company Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Jobs in Provo, UT
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Provo, UT
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn up To $90K-$100K Annually
- Up to $0.64/mile based on experience & location
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Minimum Guarantees Available! Ask a Recruiter About Your Guarantee
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- 22 Years of Age - 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
- LP drivers: fixed payment for 3 months and then enjoy a variable per mile lease
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Provo. Utah is a major player in terms of creating and providing solid long term trucking careers. . Utah’s central location in the western U.S. allows for easy access to all west coast ports, inland states, Canada, and Mexico. Some of the top U.S. truck carriers maintain their headquarters or began their operations out of Utah. Truck drivers in Provo and throughout Utah have several industries to chose from.
You may be interested inView all
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in Provo, UT - up to $325K - show tours!
The Open Road is How We Roll